Once you have logged in to the Profile and navigated to the Settings tab.
- Current Belt. Select from the drop-down select the color belt and the number of stripes that you currently have.
- Academy. You can add all your academies/schools with their beginning/end dates, respectively, or if you are training in two or more places at the same time. Leave the End date empty if you currently train on that academy. Let’s see an example; You might have started on the first school, then after some period of time you moved to another school, you can add both schools the first school needs to have two dates, beginning and end dates, the current school will always have beginning date but no end date, since this will be marked as your current school.
- You can find your school by typing the name of the school, you will then see a list of schools with the names matching what you have typed, then click the option that matches your school.
- If you need to add one more school you can click the plus button to add another school. Always have in mind the beginning and end dates.
- If your school is not in our database, you can add it by clicking Add your School button, taking you to another section where you need to submit basic info about your school, then come back to the Profile Module.